- Skip Race Shorts - Black
Skip Race Shorts - Black
You Save: €22,00 (40%)
The Skip Race Shorts MHC is a unisex 3" running shorts and made for your race or speed sessions. It comes with the METAL HEALTH CLUB statement on the back and DOXA logo on the front. These shorts are made with an all over graphic print by NYC based artist Anton Pearson. The fabric is a premium Italian polyester fabric, which is recycled and transformed from old plastic bottles. The bi-elastic mesh fabric provides lightweight mobility for your running or training and helps you stay dry and comfortable.
- Lightweight bi-elastic jersey from Italy
- Recycled polyester fabric
- Breathable and quick dry
- Drawcords placed inside waist hem for individual adjustments
- Two pockets for gels/bars placed inside the back of waist hem
- One pocket for keys placed inside the front of waist hem
- Made with inner briefs
- True to size - take your normal size
87% Recycled Polyester, 13% Elastane
Made in Europe
This product is a part of the RUN | RECYCLE | REPEAT collection, where fabrics or trimmings are made with recycled materials.
The Shane Socks Speed is a unisex sock made for running, training or everyday life.The socks are produced with seamless 3D technology with differentiated structure. The particular knitting, with various densities, is designed to maximize the speed of moisture transportion.Product...